Banner Ad Specifications
- Half banner per alphanumeric character (1-9, A-Z), size (pixel dimensions) 234 x 60 (x 256 colors), Maximum file size 6k, $1,000 per year.
- Full banner per alphanumeric character (1-9, A-Z), size (pixel dimensions) 468 x 60 (x 256 colors), Maximum file size 14k, $2,000 per year.
When Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary visitors click on these advertising banners, they are directly transported to the advertiser's web site.
General Advertising Contract Provisions for the Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary.
The following are general terms and conditions governing advertising placed on Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary site on the World Wide Web of the Internet (the "Web") operated by Bruce Cranford, P.E.
1. Rates published herein are effective as of March 1, 2001. Announcement of any change in rates will be made upon at least 4 weeks notice to the advertiser prior to the date by which such changed rates will be applicable.
2. Advertiser acknowledges that it is generally familiar with the nature of the Web and proposed uses thereof.
3. All advertisements are accepted and made available by Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary upon the warranty of the agency and advertiser that they are authorized to make available on Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary the entire contents and subject matter thereof and that such advertisement will not violate any law or infringe upon any right of any party.
4. In consideration of the placement of advertisements on Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary and any linkage to the advertiser's site on the Web (if advertisers elect), the advertiser and agency agree to, jointly and severally, indemnify and save Bruce Cranford, P.E., agents and employees and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, losses and/or expenses arising out of any aspects: of the content and/or the appearance of such advertisement(s) on Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary and/or on the advertiser's site on the Web as linked through Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary, including, without limitation, those arising from claims or suits for defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, misappropriation, violation of the Lanham Act or rights of privacy or publicity or from any and all similar claims now known or hereafter devised.
5. It is further agreed that the advertiser and agency are jointly and severally liable for payment of invoices for advertising made available on Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary hereunder. Any reference to Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary or Bruce Cranford, P.E. in advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to prior written approval by Bruce Cranford, P.E. for each use.
6. Bruce Cranford, P.E. shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the advertising due to systems failures or other technological failures of Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary or the Web or other circumstances beyond Bruce Cranford's control.
7. No conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, insertion orders or instructions which conflict with the provisions of this rate card will be binding on Bruce Cranford, P.E. Except as otherwise specifically agreed by Bruce Cranford, P.E., all advertising positioning/placement clauses or conditions will be treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed.
8. Unless otherwise agreed by Bruce Cranford, P.E. and agency and/or advertiser, Bruce Cranford, P.E. . shall have the right to insert the advertising in various areas of the Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary in its discretion.
9 Bruce Cranford, P.E. is not responsible for errors or omissions in any advertising materials provided by the advertiser or its agency.
10. All advertisement copy is subject to approval of Bruce Cranford, P.E. who reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising and/or linkage to an advertiser's site on the Web for any reason at any time.
11. Invoices will be rendered on or about the first date on which the advertising is scheduled to appear on Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary . Payments will be due within 30 days from the date of invoice.
12. Unless otherwise specifically agreed by Bruce Cranford, P.E. and the advertiser/agency, no cash discounts, volume discounts or other discounted rates will be available.
13. Automatic Renewal: At the end of the advertising contract term, the advertisement shall be renewed on a month-to-month basis, at the applicable then-current Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary one month contract rates; unless the advertiser or agency 1) notifies Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary to terminate the advertisement, or 2) places into effect a new, mutually agreed upon advertising insertion contract with Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary.
14. No minimum circulation is guaranteed hereunder.
15. In the event Bruce Cranford, P.E. does not receive payment or advertiser/agency otherwise breaches the terms of this contract, advertiser and/or its agency shall pay all of Bruce Cranford, P.E.'s. costs and expenses in connection with enforcement and/or collection proceedings.
16. All other terms and conditions of the Spacecraft and Satellite Dictionary advertising information are incorporated herein by reference.